We Are Your Source For Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Material Testing, Soil Testing and Drilling Needs.
American Concrete Institute (ACI) American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT)
Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (ARML)
Our firm's Engineering experience covers a wide range of project types including:
* Commercial Development
* Public Works Construction
* Subsurface investigations.
* Provide foundation and retaining wall design.
* Offer site-improvement alternatives.
* Conduct slope-stability analyses.
* Provide other, site-specific studies.
* Soils evaluations.
* Site feasibility studies
* Other related services.
* Soil borings at any sampling interval with both standard penetration tests and undisturbed shelby tubes.
* Undisturbed sampling of very soft and stiff soils with a pitcher sampler.
* Undisturbed sampling via a piston sampler.
* Rock coring.
* Monitoring or observation well installation.
* Pumping well installation and pumping tests.
* Geophysical survey (resistivity).
* Fiber optic or vibrating wire transducers installation.
* Inclinometer installation and reading.
Geotechnical Laboratory Testing
* Dry preparation of soils.
* Particle size analysis of soils.
* Liquid limits of soils.
* Plastic limit and plasticity of soils.
* Specific gravity of soils.
* Moisture-density of soils.
* Unconfined compressive strength.
* One-Dimensional consolidation.
* Moisture content of soils.
* Unconsolidated, undrained triaxial comp.
* Consolidated, undrained triaxial comp.
* Density and moister of soils.
* Material finer than 0.075-mm (#200) sieve.
* Hydraulic conductivity of soils.
Construction Materials Testing
* Soil field density testing with nuclear moisture density gauge, sand cone or drive tube device.
* Concrete field sampling and testing. (Slump, air content, temperature, unit weight and yield)
* Compressive testing of concrete cylinders/beams.
* Floor flatness rating. (F-number)
* Compressive testing of masonry prisms.
* Coring concrete and asphalt cement.
* Compressive testing of cores and grout/mortar cubes.
* Gradation and specific gravity analyses of aggregates.
* Proctor density analyses. (Standard and modified)
* Laboratory vibrated density.
* Pile load tests.
* Tightness of high strength bolted connections.
* Paint thickness measurement.
* Sampling and analyses of storm water run-off.
* Pavement rating and evaluation.
Geotechnical Engineering and Testing, Inc., unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved.